The course aims to give drivers of dangerous goods theoretical and practical training in the basic regulations governing the carriage of dangerous goods by road, the classes of dangerous goods, emergency response, first aid, fire fighting, operational procedures, handling, loading, unloading and equipment.
Duration: 2-7 days
The course is modular and the delegates select the course from the following options as required:
- Carriage other than in Tankers (Packages)
- Carriage in Tankers
- Class 1 Explosives
- Class 2 Gases
- Class 3 Flammable Liquids
- Class 4 Flammable Solids, Spontaneously Combustible, Dangerous When Wet
- Class 5 Oxidizers and Organic Peroxides
- Class 6 Toxic and Infectious
- Class 7 Radioactive
- Class 8 Corrosive
- Class 9 Miscellaneous
Send us a course enquiry!