This course is intended for personnel appointed as an organisation’s LOLER Competent Person. The LOLER Competent Person plans or approves all lifting operations in the workplace and ensures lifting operations comply with LOLER regulations and company procedures.
LOLER COMPETENT PERSON (LCP)
Duration: 3 days
This course has no scheduled dates and will be run at client request only. To send a booking request for this course, please fill in the form below.
LOLER Competent Person Course Elements:
- Applicable Legislation and Regulations including – LOLER, PUWER & HASWA
- Technical Publications and Documentation
- Safe Systems of Work
- Assessment of Personnel
- Management of Personnel
- Lifting Equipment Inspection
- Discard Criteria
- Safe Use of Lifting Equipment
- The Management of Rigging Lofts
- The Planning of Lifting Operations
- Risk Assessment
Send us a course enquiry!